현재 버전

(번역문을 추가해 보았습니다. 발번역 죄송.. )


음.. 


세계적으로도 서버 시장은 리눅스가 잡고 있는 걸로 알고 있습니다.


아래는 https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/linux-market-share/

내용의 특정 부분을 발췌했습니다.


리눅스가 웹서버와 클라우드 분야에서 점유율이 매우 높습니다. 70~90% 정도 점유로 예상되네요.


Web Servers

However, according to W3Cook, Linux powers the servers that run 96.5 percent of the top one million domains in the world (as ranked by Alexa).

그러나 W3Cook에 따르면 리눅스는 세계의 탑 100만 도메인(Alexa에 랭크된)에서 운영되는 96.5퍼센트의 서버에 공급됩니다.

W3Techs goes even further down the list and claims Linux powers around 70 percent of the top 10 million Alexa domains. Windows controls the remaining 30 percent.


Public Cloud

On Amazon EC2, standard Linux (along with its various distros) controls 92 percent of the market. It boasts more than 350,000 individual instances. Again, Windows is responsible for the other eight percent. 

아마존 EC2에서 스탠다드 리눅스(다양한 배포판과 함께)는 마켓의 92퍼센트를 제어합니다. 그것은 350,000개의 개별 인스턴스 이상임을 자랑합니다. 다시말해, 윈도우는 나머지 8퍼센트를 책임집니다.


수정 이력

2018-10-09 23:01:30 에 아래 내용에서 변경 됨 #1

음?


아래는 https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/linux-market-share/

내용의 특정 부분입니다.

리눅스 서버가 웹서버와 클라우드에서 점유율이 매우 높습니다. 70~90% 정도 점유로 예상되네요.


Web Servers

However, according to W3Cook, Linux powers the servers that run 96.5 percent of the top one million domains in the world (as ranked by Alexa).

W3Techs goes even further down the list and claims Linux powers around 70 percent of the top 10 million Alexa domains. Windows controls the remaining 30 percent.


Public Cloud

On Amazon EC2, standard Linux (along with its various distros) controls 92 percent of the market. It boasts more than 350,000 individual instances. Again, Windows is responsible for the other eight percent.