ç The Extreme Life of Developer
* When I’m the only one who doesn’t know the requirements have changed
* The modification doesn’t work, but it turns out it was a different file.
* When I modified the exact file and it didn’t work; don’t save it
* When I thought hard about it, but I didn’t use it for my current job.
* When I found out that a bad team member had a higher salary than me,
* It was hard to google, but when the new version came out,
* I didn’t save what I worked on, but when the program went down,
* I fixed the bug. “Why did I change it?” When the user is angry, said to me. #BugIsTheFunction.
* When I got an open-source push on the git, I got an awskey on the e-mail.
* Every other colleague can, but only in my place.
* Git Pull, but when you keep crashing only in my pc.
* I worked all night, and the next morning, when the team leader told me I didn’t have to do it. One of their team members said to my team leader “Sorry, we don’t need it in our team” just said that 25 minutes ago. (edited)